In this episode of the Life in Scotland Podcast, we are talking about what Christmas is like in Scotland! Yvette’s giving you the rundown of the history of Christmas in Scotland, while Craig talks about how his family celebrates Christmas today.
In this episode we discuss…
- The history of Christmas in Scotland
- Why Christmas was banned in Scotland for 400 years
- Traditional food you eat at Christmas time in Scotland
- How to have a Scotland themed Christmas anywhere in the world
Links & Resources:
- Blog post: How to have a Scotland Themed Christmas
- Blog post: The History of Christmas in Scotland [Secrets of Scotland members only]
Review, Subscribe & Share
Did you enjoy this episode? We’d appreciate it SO much if you left us a review. This will help our humble wee podcast to reach the ears of those who need a bit more Scotland in their lives.
Click here and simply scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Let us know what you enjoyed most about this episode!
Also, make sure you subscribe to this podcast. We’ll be uploading new episodes every second week, and if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Subscribe here.
Want to show us some more love? Share this episode 🙂
Sponsor an episode
Are you interested in sponsoring an episode? You can get in touch with us here for more information.